Tutor Assessor Training (Formal levels)
Time & Location
About the Event
Training for Tutor Assessors for the formal version of the Young STEM Leader Programme at SCQF Levels 4, 5 and 6.
These levels are typically (but not exclusively) completed by young people of upper secondary age and beyond. The YSLP can be delivered in schools, community groups, youth groups or other relevant settings.
To participate in this session you may be a secondary teacher, youth/community worker or educator, STEM Ambassador or in any other role working with young people of secondary school age and above.
This is a formal award, credit-rated by SQA.
***If you are a primary teacher or someone who works with much younger people, you may wish to participate in a non-formal only training. If you are interested in delivering both versions (non-formal and formal) you may wish to participate in an all levels training. Both of these can be found on our events page***
Please complete the following:
1. Read the exemplar Young STEM Leader Logs as there will be a group taks on this during training.
2. Read the YSLP Handbook – focussing on the levels of the programme which are relevant to you.
3. Watch the recorded PowerPoint
These resources will be shared with you in advacne of the training session. You will also have access to the Quality Assurance, Verification and Certification Policy which will be referred to during training - feel free to browse this if you have time.
Zoom meeting will be open from 15:30
- Familiarise yourself with YSLP online platform.
- Receive Tutor Assessor and Delivering Centre certificates.
- Start delivering the programme in your centre!
- Tutor Assessor Training£0£00£0