Fri, Sep 04|
Tutor Assessor Training (All levels) (1)
Become a Tutor Assessor for both the formal (aligned to Curriculum for Excellence Second, Third and Fourth Level) and non-formal (alligned to SCQF Levels 4-6) YSLP. Most suitable if you work with young people aged from upper primary to senior secondary age.
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2020, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
Training for Tutor Assessors for both the non-formal (Curriculum for Excellence Second, Third and Fourth Levels) and formal (SCQF Levels 4, 5 and 6) Young STEM Leader Programme. This training suitable if you are interested in delivering both versions of the programme.
The YSLP can be delivered in schools, community groups, youth groups or other relevant settings.
To participate in this session you may be a teacher, youth/community educator, STEM ambassador or in any other role working with young people from upper primary to senior secondary age, extended to college and apprenitcehsips.
***If you are a primary teacher, you may wish to participate in a non-formal only training. If you are only interested in the formal award, you may wish to participate in a formal only training. Both of these can be found on our events page***
- Watch YSLP Programme Information (with voiceover) - this is a recap of material covered in our information sessions, so if you attended one of these please just refresh yourself with any sections you feel necessary.
- Read the YSLP Handbook. This will become available before training sessions.
- Familiarise yourself with YSLP members website.
- Receive Tutor Assessor and Delivering Centre certificates.
- Start delivering the programme in your centre!
Tutor Assessor Training
Suitable for one participant only.